Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Night At Mama and Papa's House

I am still a little behind. I plan to catch up, just don't know when.

Last week Dane went to spend the night at Mama and Papa's house. Mama and Papa came down to pick him up and pulled in right after I got home from picking Dane up from daycare. Dane had fallen asleep on the way home, so I just picked him up and transferred him to their car. I felt bad not even being able to say goodbye to him and I was worried he would not know where he was and be scared when he woke up.

Papa said Dane slept all the way to Kirkwood. When he woke up he looked up and said, "Truck, Dog." He was perfectly happy!

Dane had a lot of fun because Aunt Kara and Claire came by and Aunt Tammy, Uncle John, and Baby Joe came to spend the night.

Claire and Dane both love taking baths.
Drying off and waiting for PJs.
Dane REALLY, REALLY loved Baby Joe's swing.
Mama and Papa couldn't keep him out of it!
Dane also took a trip over to Claire's house on Saturday. Claire was showing Dane her new bike she got for her birthday. He jumped ride on and Claire pushed him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment