Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Egg Dying

I am finally getting around to blogging about our Easter Weekend.  It was a fun time that started out on Thursday evening.  We started the weekend with our traditional Easter Egg Dying at my grandma's house.  She loves having the great-grandkids over for Easter Egg Dying.

Dane really enjoyed the egg dying this year.

He might have been a little excited for his egg to come out of the water.

I worried that my eggs would be cracked because he would stir them so much, but they were ok.

He loved to show me his eggs.

Trey and Claire waiting for their eggs to be finished.

Laney and Dane dunking some eggs.

Our beautiful eggs!

Sweet Reese just hung out and played.

My sweet grandma made her traditional Egg Dying Dinner for us.
A nice night of hanging out with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment