Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lately...

We  moved Dane out of his toddler bed into a big bed.  I thought his bed converted to a twin, but it actually converted to a full!  Such a big bed for my little guy!

 The Eye Dr. has been watching Dane's vision for the past year and a half.  He decided that since he hasn't seen any improvement and since Dane is now in preschool it was time to go ahead and prescribe glasses for our little guy.  Dane is pretty farsighted.  When we went to pick out glasses I asked the lady to put all the options on the table.  I wanted Dane to pick out what he wanted.  Dane tried them all on and looked in the mirror each time.  He decided on this pair because the inside of them are red and that's his favorite color.
 A week later we went back to pick them up.  Dane put them on and said, "Daddy, everything is bigger."
 Reese has really, really wanted Dane's glasses.  I knew we had sunglasses somewhere in the house, so I searched and found a pair for Reese.
 Now Reese wears sunglasses around the house.
 Sometimes he even wears them at 6:30 a.m. as we head out the door to daycare.
 Dane has really gotten into building with the smaller legos lately.
 Trying on Daddy's turn-out gear for the fire department.
 Mommy and Reese having some snuggle time
 Daddy picked the boys up from daycare and preschool and they went by Station One Cafe (an old fire station) for some cookies.
 Reese was a handful all morning.  I put him in timeout (again) and he walks in my room a few minutes later and says. "Reese read Bible."

No comments:

Post a Comment