Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend-Thursday and Friday

Our Easter Break started last Thursday afternoon and we couldn't have been more excited!

Dave picked up Reese from daycare and I got Dane from preschool so that we could head to St. Louis as soon as possible.

We went straight to my Grandma's house.  Since I was little she has been having everyone over to her house to dye Easter Eggs.  Now she invites all of the Great Grandkids to come.  We had dinner first, then started dying eggs.
Dane loved it this year and could do it on his own.


Reese and Trey needed some help.  When they put their eggs in the dye they wanted to take them right back out.




We dyed several dozen eggs and had a great time.

Friday Aunt Amy invited Dane to come with her to surprise Trey with lunch at school.  Dane was very excited to be going to Trey's school.
After lunch Trey took Dane to the playground to play for a little bit.




While they were gone my mom and I packed a lunch and took Reese to a park to eat and play.
Friday night we all grilled dinner at my mom's house and let the kids play. 
Lots of cousin time and some happy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment