Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of Summer, Beginning of School

These last few weeks have really flown by.  I just realized I hadn't posted pictures from our Family Day on my last Friday off before school started and I already have several pictures from the beginning of the school year to post.  

Here is a little catch up....

The last Friday I had off this summer we spent as a family just hanging out...

We went to Bass Pro in St. Charles and had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.
 We went to the St. Charles Riverfront to look at the riverboats.
 The boys checked out the map of the Katy Trail.
 We played mini golf.


 I got materials and made a wreath for my classroom door.
 Started getting up at 4:30 am again for my morning workouts
Dane started his second year of Preschool at Leap Ahead.


 Reese went back to Tracey's full time.
Hanging out with his buddies
 Taking a walk with Ms. Kara
 Fingerpainting at Tracey's
 Playdoh time at daycare
 Superhero Day at Leap Ahead

 A day trip to Centralia, IL to visit friends we haven't seen in a long time.  There was a festival going on in the park behind their house and Michele took the boys over to see the park.  They were gone for about 10 minutes and each came back with three things: a blow up Spiderman for Reese and Ninja Turtle for Dane, a dog on a leash, and a light up stick.  It was a fun day and the boys loved spending the day with our friends.
The first full week of school also consisted of two cases of Strep Throat (Dane and Reese) and a sinus infection for me.  Luckily I think we are on the mend................

No comments:

Post a Comment