Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day! We started off the day at the St. Louis Zoo for brunch with family. The food was delicious. Dave took great care of Dane and I, getting our food so we didn't even have to go through the buffet line!

After brunch we walked out into the zoo for a bit to get some pictures.

Kara, Tammy, and I with our babies.
My sweet boy was so busy looking at everything and everyone it was hard to get him to look at the camera.

Tammy and Baby Joe

Dane giving his littlest buddy a hug.

My mom, my grandma, the kids, and grandkids.

We haven't been to the zoo this year, but definitely need to go back, probably several times. Dane loved it. He could have walked around all day. He grabbed Mama's and Claire's hand and off they went.



He loved to climb onto rocks.

Dave and Dane looking at some birds.

Heading out of the zoo with Aunt Katie and Tom.

He has so much energy these days.

Hanging out with his Godmother on Mother's Day.

He gave her a hug, a kiss, a high five, and said, "love you."

We went back to Mama and Papa's house and after a nap Dane was ready to play some more.

When he woke up he was excited to see that Taylor, Delaney, Trey, and Claire were all over to play.

Playing Lacrosse in the backyard.

Swinging before dinner

We bar-b-qued and hung out outside.

After dinner we headed over to "Yo My Goodness" for some frozen yogurt.

Dane loves it!

He sat on Aunt Katie's lap and begged for some of Papa's yogurt after he finished his own.

It was a wonderful Mother's Day with my sweet baby boy.


All last week I said all I wanted for Mother's Day was a chance to get a haircut, get my eyebrows done, and maybe if I was really lucky get a massage. Last night when we got home I was laying in bed watching the news and it hit me that I didn't do any of the things I wanted to do. Funny thing, I didn't even think about any of that all day on Sunday. My little man keeps me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment