Saturday, September 15, 2012

Grants Farm

At the beginning of August we went to Grants Farm for the day with Mama, Aunt Amy, Aunt Kara, and all of the kids.
 
We started off feeding the goats, which is always the biggest attraction. 
 
I had Reese so my mom went in with Dane.  He absolutely love it!  He just laughed and laughed the whole time.  He thought the goats jumping up on him was hysterical!
 
 
Everytime he tried to feed them they would surround him and he would laugh and laugh.



He kept saying, "They are so hungry!"

 
Trey's goat seemed a little calmer!

 
I have to admit, I was kind of surprised he wasn't afraid of them.
 

Sweet Claire feeding her goat.

Dane fed from outside the gate for a little bit also.



Reese just hung out and watched everything.

Another favorite attraction was the carousel.









 
We saw an Animal Encounters show and the Elephant show.
We had snowcones.  Dane was loving it all!
 
We stopped to feed the camels.


 
We walked through the stables and looked at the horses.

Sweet Laney was always lifting Dane up to see.


I wish I could have found the picture of my siblings and me by this fountain when we were little.
Dane and Reese with their cousins

Almost everytime I put Reese next to Dane so I can take their picture Dane leans over to give his brother a kiss.

Trying to get a picture of this group is work, so we always take quite a few.

Taking the tram back to the gate. 
Tired and ready for a little nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment