Thursday, September 6, 2012

Play day at Mama and Papa's house

I was working on my blog and found I had uploaded quite a few pictures and never posted them.  So these are some more pictures of our fun summer.
 
There were many days that we would all (my siblings and their families) just gather at my parent's house and hang out.  Mama and Papa got a pool for the kids so they spent some time swimming. 
 
A favorite family spot in Kirkwood is Pretzel Boys.  They had a drawing for a pretzel raft and the Frost Family won!  The kids were all so excited about the raft.  That same day there was also a drawing for 20 pretzels, which I am sure us adults would have been very happy with!
 
The kids loved the raft.

 
They were seriously so funny because they thought it was the greatest thing!



One day after hanging out all day it finally started to storm.  The kids hung out with Mama on the couch and watched it rain.

Just one of our many days spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment