Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random.....

We are back into our school schedule and are surviving.
 
It has been a little rough waking these sweet boys up in the morning.  Getting up myself hasn't been so easy either.  I am still on "summer bedtime".  Once I put the boys to bed I start "projects" and the next thing I know it is 11:30 and by the time I lay down in bed it is midnight.  1:30 in the afternoon is usually a bit rough for me!
 
The boys are LOVING every minute at Tracey's though.  They are both such affectionate boys that they give her hugs and kisses all day!  Dane loves that they have started learning about animals that live in the water.  They got to pick their favorite animal and Dane picked the penguin.  He is always telling me something new that Tracey taught him.  Reese is moving up at Tracey's and now as mealtime with his one year old buddies.  Tracy told me not to bring any more babyfood!  Little Reese is signing "more" quite often these days!  He loves his "new foods".
 
We are working on getting our balance back.  Lots of added responsibilities this year.  Still dealing with Dave's crazy schedule.  Two very active little boys.  We are BUSY!
 
A few pictures from our weekend.......
 
My little men getting ready to head to Great Grandma's house!

 
The kids hanging out at Aunt Katie's wedding shower.
 
My sisters, my sister in law, and the kids (all but Big Trey, who had a playdate)
 
 The boys hanging out with Mama at Family Brunch on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment