Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at my parent's house with my family.

Dane was so excited when he saw my mom and dad's house all decorated for the 4th.  He loved all of the flags.

Dane and I headed to the Webster Groves 4th of July parade with my sister and her family.  We went early to get a shadey spot.  Dave stayed with Reese at my parent's house because it was so, so hot!

Dane loves being with his cousins. He was all smiles, all day!




Playing games while waiting for the parade to start









Dane's favorite part of the parade was the firetruck.  This went by pretty early in the parade and he kept asking me if there would be more.


I really wanted to ask these people if I could use their float for Dane's birthday party.  It was so cute!




One float passed out popcicles.  Trey got one, but Dane didn't.

Sweet Trey shared with Dane.

After the parade we went my Daily Bread for the Blueberry Kids Fest.
Dane got a snowcone right away to cool off after the parade.


Dave and Reese were running some errands so they stopped by to say hi.


Cooking decorating at Daily Bread

Another one of Dane's favorite things, the bubble bus.











After we got home from the morning activities the kids set up the pool in Mama and Papa's backyard.  Mama and Papa used to have a little plastic pool, but with all the kids it gets a little crowded, so they went and bought a little bit bigger pool for the kids to swim in.




The littlest cousins....8 months apart.

Our sweet guy on his first 4th of July!

We missed the fireworks this year, but had a great day celebrating with our family.  The boys were wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment