Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our Busy Weekend

We had a busy weekend this past weekend.

We started out by getting ready for it by going to get the boys' hair cut.
They held hands in the car on the way.

Both did a great job sitting very still!


Friday afternoon ice cream treat!

I left Saturday morning around 5:30 am to head to St. Louis to meet my mom and my sisters for Race for a Cure.



 It is always so amazing to see all of the people.

When the race was over I went back to my parents house and got ready for Baby Trey's first birthday party.
Dave and the boys met me at my parents and we headed out to the park for the party.



 Eating a delicious baseball sugar cookie

 Baby Trey starting to dig into his cake



Sunday we celebrated Father's Day with breakfast at my mom and dad's house and then dinner at Amy and Darnel's house.  I helped make both meals so I didn't get to take any pictures.  The kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline and playing.  We had a great time hanging out with family.  We hope all of the dads enjoyed their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment