Thursday, October 10, 2013

Forest Park Forever Family Fun Fest

For quite a few years my Dad was a supporter of Forest Park Forever.  Each fall they have a Family Fall Fest for their supporters.  Dad loved to go and take all of us as his guests.  He loved watching the kids have such a good time at it every year.

This past Sunday was the Family Fun Fest for this year.  It was a beautiful day and we all went together and thought about Dad all day.

A giant slide for the kids.  I got Dane going up, but he came down too fast for me to get.
 Playing with a giant ball

 The pony rides are always a big hit.

 What a big smile!

 Reese's first pony ride.
 The guy was so good.  He showed Reese where to put his hands.
 Ready to ride!



 Waiting patiently for the carriage ride!

 Carriage Ride

Petting the horses after the ride.


 A fun day with my family, but we sure miss my dad every second we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment