Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Bit of November

Reese in his new jogging suit from Aunt Amy and Uncle Darnel
 We spent a day helping my mom at her house.  My dad had a lot of hats and we each picked some to keep.  I also picked a couple for the boys.  Reese loved his hat!
 Watching football
 My silly boys!
 A day at the winery with my wonderful friends!

 Reese loves to sit in the lego box and cover himself with a blanket to watch tv.
 Max is becoming a little more tolerable of the boys.  He used to hang out on the back of the couches, mainly for safety.  The boys are learning to be more gentle and loving with him.
 Watching Rudolph
My mom did some clearance shopping after Halloween.  She found an Iron Man costume and a Spider Man costume.  The boys loved them.  Dane played so hard he fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor.
 He put the mask on in the car and fell asleep.
I have had some sad days.  Roses from my boys made me smile!
 Pulled out the ornament that dear friends gave me when my dad passed away.
I keep this poem in my purse.
 I pay special attention to this ornament everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment