Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving Dane and I went with my mom, Katie, and the Frost family to the Kirkwood High School Pep Rally for the big Turkey Day Game, which was played on Thursday.  Taylor is a senior so this was her final pep rally and she was also in the senior skit.

Dane was so excited to see the football players.  Taylor found a football player she knew so that Dane could get his picture taken with him.  Dane loved it!  He told me that was his favorite part of the night.
 He was also excited to have his picture taken with Taylor.

 My dad always did a lot of the cooking on Thanksgiving.  One Wednesday Amy, Kara, and Katie were off work so they went to my mom's and helped her make a lot of the food that he usually made.  

My dad always made two turkeys.  The son in-laws fried a turkey and we made one in the oven.
 T.J. and sweet baby Trey hanging out.
 My sweet family
 My mom and all of my siblings!
 Daddy and his boys!
It was a hard day, but we were all thankful that we were together!

No comments:

Post a Comment