Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birthday Celebration

Last week was my 40th birthday!
On Saturday, the  8th, Dave had a birthday celebration for me at a local winery.
He invited  my friends from St. Louis, friends from work, and family!

Dave hadn't been feeling well for a few days before the party.  Thankfully he had some help from my mom, sisters, brother, and sister in law with decorations and food.

 High school friends from St. Louis
 Watching the hockey game at the winery
 My dearest friend and college roommate, Rhonda

 My sisters
 Friends from work
 My mom and me
 My sisters and sister in law
 All of my siblings!



 Ste Gen Teachers
 Beautiful roses from Dave and the flowers from the center pieces my mom brought
 I had a fun day celebrating with everyone!
Poor Dave went to Urgent Care on Sunday morning and was diagnosed with pneumonia.

My actual birthday was on the 12th.
I had a delicious dinner and DQ ice cream cake with my sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment