Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dane's New Obsession

Dane has a new obsession.....the shower. It kind of drives me crazy. I am always afraid he will trip on the door frame as he moves in and out. No matter how many baskets of toys I bring in our room to entertain him with as we get ready he always finds his way to the shower.

He always smiles really big when he gets in the shower.
He might know I don't want him in there so he is trying to butter me up!
He takes his blanket with him.
He likes to cover the bench in the shower with his blanket.
He will laugh and then pull it off really fast.
He loves to play peek a boo now,
so he will get in the shower and slide the doors shut.
Dane will also pick up any toys that he is "supposed" to be playing with and throw them in the shower with him. Between Dane going into my closet and pulling out all of my shoes and now playing in the shower our bedroom door is closed at all times!
Can't leave this little guy for even a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment