Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Fun

We spent the entire past weekend in Kirkwood. Friday night we had dinner with my Grandma for her birthday, which was Saturday. Saturday my mom and I attended the wedding of one of my best friends from high school. Dane spent the day with Aunt Kara and Claire. They spent some time at a Fall Festival near Aunt Kara's house. Kara said they had a blast!


Decorating a pumpkin

Moved to paint!
I thought she was pretty brave to paint with two 2 year olds!

Played on the playground a bit

Saw a horse, which Kara said Dane loved!

So thankful that Kara could watch Dane, that he had fun, and that she said he was really good!


Sunday afternoon my mom, dad, and I took Dane up to the Kirkwood Farmer's Market.



There were tractors to ride.

Dane couldn't reach the pedals, but my mom pushed him around and he had a ball.

We then headed over to the fall fort to play for a bit.

This fort was just his size.

He went down the slide a couple of times.

He then noticed the bigger, curvier, slide and went to the big fort. He had fun, but it made me a bit too nervous. There were a lot of older kids playing on the big fort. Dane was brave and climbed right up on his own, but since I couldn't go with him I talked him back over to the smaller fort.




No comments:

Post a Comment