Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday

Today when Dane woke up from nap we made some sugar cookies for him to decorate. He really didn't do much decorating, but loved the icing and putting a few sprinkles on each cookie.


He ate more icing than he put on the cookies.
He was proud of his cookies though.

He wanted me to sit across from his the whole time he decorated and kept saying,

"Cheese Mommy."

He ate two of the cookies he decorated and gave the last one to Max.

Unless something changes, tomorrow will be our last Dr. appointment before our baby boy comes. We have our carseats installed, the pack and play up, the Dual Stroller ready to go, and the room ready, minus one lamp shade (my mom gave me a white lamp and I planned to get a navy blue shade, who knew it would be so hard to find!)

We are ready for our sweet boy to be here. Dane says nightly, "Come out baby."

Last week the Dr. told me to slow down. I made it through this past week. If I make it through one more week, a week from tonight, at midnight, we will head to the hospital to be induced.

Our little guy will be here a little early, but with the progress that I am already making and some blood pressure issues the Dr. feels an induction a week early is necessary.


We are excited and ready to be a family of 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment