Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

On Halloween we went trick or treating in our neighborhood with some friends.
 
My Little Firefighter
 
 Daddy and Reese waiting for our friends.

Dane stood so nice and let me take his picture and as soon as I said, "Great picture buddy", he slid on the floor and said, "Now take my picture like this."

Our friends, Jesika, Mark, and their girls Jaida and Sadie, came to trick or treat with us.
 
My little dalmation

 

Our neighborhood mainly has haywagons for Halloween.  We went down to our friends, The Deters, and we all loaded the haywagon.
 
Reese was so tired all night.  He snuggled on me most of the night.
 
Towards the end of the evening the kids were wrapping up with blankets.
Both of my boys were out like lights as soon as we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment