Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Boys!

These boys are getting busier and busier.  I am alone with them most evenings and I feel like I am constantly running to catch up with them.  They are always one step ahead of me.
 
We were playing with firetrucks and I ran to the bathroom.  When I got back the book basket had been pulled out, all of the books dumped out, and Reese was in the basket.
 
I might have been gone a minute and a half.
These boys are fast.

Reese usually uses the book basket to climb on as a stool for him to be able to crawl across the entertainment center.
 
Reese then lost control as he started to walk across the books, sliding everywhere, and laughing hysterically.  I decided to contain him in the high chair while I made dinner.
 
Dane can be such a sweet brother.  He brought him a book to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment