Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Christmas Celebration

We celebrated Christmas 5 times in 4 days!  Each time was a blast and we had a great time with our boys this year.  I have to say I was not the best picture taker this year.  These boys just move too fast for me!
 
We started celebrating Christmas last Saturday, the 22nd.  Dave's mom and dad came down to celebrate and spend the day with us.  We had such a great day together and the boys loved having their grandparents here.
 
Reese immediately took the bows off of the presents and carried them around.
 
Like I said, they move fast.  I sat them down for a picture in front of the tree before we opened gifts.  Reese found a toy and walked off with it before I even got to take the picture.  Nevermind the fact that I barely got the tree in the picture.
 
Dane got a racetrack.  He loves cars and anything that goes fast so he was in heaven.
 
Reese opened his gifts with help from Daddy.

 
Carrying around Thomas
 
Reading firetruck books with Grandpa Evelsizer
 
We had made sugar cookies for Santa and waited until Grandma Evelsizer was here to help Dane decorate them.
 
We had a Christmas lunch, hung out and watched the boys play, and had leftovers for dinner.  It was a nice relaxing day and a great start to our Christmas Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment