Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baseball Time

The Ste. Genevieve Community Center offered a Start Smart Baseball program for 3 year old boys and their dads.  It is an hour class at the community center on Monday nights for the next 6 weeks.  We signed Dane up for it in February and everyday since then he has talked about baseball.  

Monday night was the first night and Dave and Dane headed out for practice.

Daddy and Dane getting ready to leave.
 

Dave took a picture and sent it to me.
 

When Dane got home he told me all about how special it was.  He kept saying they got special baseballs, a special bat, and a special book.  Notice that he was so excited he couldn't keep the bat still while I took his picture.  He kept swinging it!

He keeps asking me if I can come watch him play next week.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment