Friday, March 29, 2013

Lake Forest Easter Egg

Last Saturday we had our Lake Forest Easter Egg Hunt.  I figured I bet get the pictures up before all of our Easter Celebrations this weekend!

Right when the Easter Bunny came in Reese was infatuated by him.  He just kept walking right up to him and looking at him.

Somehow I got in the pictures with the boys.


 I was happy that even though it was cool outside, it wasn't raining so we got to have the egg hunt outside.



Dave went around with Reese to get his eggs.


 
My Mom, Dad, Aunt Kara, and Claire also came down for the Egg Hunt.

Dane was happy to hang out with our neighbor, Lauren.


Aunt Kara and Claire gathering eggs.

Dane was excited when he found all of the eggs on his list.


 
Reese took off to the playground to play, but then found some more eggs.





After the egg hunt we went inside for donuts and juice.

We dyed Easter Eggs last night with my Grandma, Mom, sisters, and nieces, and nephew.  Tomorrow we are leaving bright and early for a weekend full of Easter Fun.  We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment