Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer Time!

School is out for the summer.  Our summer has gotten off to a crazy, busy start!

A day at the winery with my mom, sister, brother in law, and friend!
Delicious wine slushies!  

Memorial Day BBQ at Mama's house with the whole family!
Lots of play time with cousins
 Sweet little Molly
 Digging in the backyard
 "Talking" to the squirrels
 Some rainy afternoons
 Sleeping in his Transformer Snuggie, even in the summer
 Wagon Rides
 Story time with Daddy
Dave had hip replacement surgery on May 30th.  Thankful for my family that helped me with the boys.  My mom and Katie went to Ste Gen to pick up the boys from daycare and preschool the day of the surgery and brought them back to Kirkwood for snowcones.

 On Saturday when I headed to the hospital the boys got ready for a trip to Jeff City with my mom, Katie, and Tom.  My niece, Taylor, was running in the State Track Meet.
Watching a movie in the van

 The shuttle from the van to the track

 Watching the meet
Taylor's relay got a medal for the event!  A great way to end her high school track career with a state medal!

 Dane began T-Ball
 Reese wanted to get his picture taken also.
 Making decorations for our neighborhood Girls Night Out Party
 Reese is ready to go play
 I saw this ecard just a few days before one of my best friend's 40th birthday.
Our school is a very tight group and we hang out together a lot.  The "young" girls always tell us we don't seem like we are 15 years older than them.
 Playdoh on a rainy afternoon
 A week after surgery Daddy is able to sit on the couch and snuggle with us again!

 The boys are getting too tall for the booster seats.
Reese was excited to sit in a big chair!
 I enjoyed an afternoon at a winery celebrating one of my best friend's 40th birthday!
Our summer calendar is filling up and we are excited for lots of summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment