Sunday, July 6, 2014

Our Second 4th of July Celebration

Saturday morning, July 5th, we woke up at my mom's house, got our stuff together, and headed home.  A few hours later my mom, my sisters, Amy and Kara, and my nieces and nephew came down for the day.

Dave and one of his friends took the kids, except for Reese and Molly who were sleeping, out on the boat to go swimming at the lake.  They loved it and swam for about 2 hours.  Amy, Kara, my mom, and I hung out on the patio at home and relaxed.  Our friends, the Campbells, also came over to hang out.




 Dave and the kids got back and we had pulled pork for dinner, then we made s'mores.

About 8:00 we headed down to the marina to meet our friend who was taking us out on the lake for fireworks.  It was a beautiful night!

Amy and her kids
 Mama and the boys
 Mama and the Frosts
 The Grandkids
 Beautiful night!
 My boys!

The fireworks were great and it was a nice relaxing night out on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment