Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Little One Year Old!

I still keep thinking that I can't believe Dane is a year old! Thirty minutes ago I just finished making my last bottle of formula. Tomorrow we will start drinking milk and I will sadly be packing my bottles away. Dane has also decided that now that he is one he is too big to play in the Pack n Play while I take a shower. The past two mornings he has thrown a big fit when I put him in there. He now has to sit right outside the shower and play with toys. Guess I will have that corner of my bedroom back tomorrow when I pack that away!

We visited Dr. Andersen last Friday. Dane kept me busy while Dr. Andersen and I talked. He walked all over the exam room checking everything out. We laughed when we looked back at his Growth and Development Book for the past year. Last year on July 27th he was 7 lbs, 4 oz and in the 30% for weight and 21 inches, the 80% for length. On Friday he was 23 lbs, 9 oz, 65% for weight and 29 inches, 25% for length.

We went to the park yesterday with Mama, Aunt Katie, and Trey and Delaney. Dane liked this park and I was able to get some cute shots of the little guy. There are quite a few, but he is so cute! Hope you enjoy them!









No comments:

Post a Comment