Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Pics

I have so many pictures on my camera from the last few weeks. I have done really well taking at least one picture a day, usually I take quite a few. I just have had absolutely no time to blog my pictures for my 356 project. I know I have had a lot of snow days, but I can honestly tell you that I haven't used those days to lay around or sleep. I currently have a to do list with 23 things on it....crazy, I know.

Here are some random pictures of my adorable little man.

Having snack with his buddies down the street during a Sunday playdate.
Laying on the floor and giggling at Max on the couch.
Playing on his laptop while I make dinner.
Dane can now open the kitchen drawers, but he can't see what is in them. He will reach his little hand in and snatch whatever he can. Then he runs. This time it happened to be a potholder. I found him hiding in the corner in his bedroom with it after he ran from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment