Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day #9

Yesterday was snow day #9 for Ste. Gen. Lucky for us Dave got to spend the day with us.

At Christmas time, since Dane got so, so much, I put 4 or 5 gifts in the closet to pull out at later dates. Dane has been saying, "Choo, Choo" quite a bit lately. I remembered that one of the gifts I had tucked away was a Thomas the Train Mega Bloks Train Set. I pulled it out and he was so excited! He carried the box over to Dave and could hardly wait for him to open it up.

He waited patiently while Daddy set it up.
He worked hard to set the train on the track like Daddy showed him.
He loved watching the train on the track.
His choo choo kept him busy all day!
After lunch Dave decided to take Dane for a little ride. It was so cold but I bundled him up good and let them go out. He fits perfectly in the baby sled from Aunt Amy.

Ready to go!

Dave pulled him all over the yard.
When they came around the house I expected to see a huge smile.
However, I don't think he really knew what he was doing.
He had a very serious look on his face. He seemed to like it though.

Today is snow day #10 and we are again enjoying it with Dave home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment