Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

We spent Halloween in Kirkwood this year. Everyone gathered at my mom and dad's house for dinner Monday afternoon. The kids were so excited!


I got Dane to eat a little bit, but he was so excited. He kept saying, "Knock on doors."

He was ready to go Trick or Treating.
After we ate everyone got dressed in their costumes....even Aunt Katie.

Reese didn't dress up, but he joined the kids for a picture with his "First Halloween" shirt on.

Dane loved this witch in my mom and dad's front yard.

Everytime we would go to their house for the past month he would yell, "Mama's witch."

Claire dressed as a sweet little witch.

When I asked Dane if he would hold Reese so I could get their picture he just kept saying, "Go Trick or Treating." I couldn't get him to focus on the camera.

My sweet family

Finally, we headed out to Trick or Treat. We had quite the crew-Aunt Amy, Uncle Darnel, Trey, Laney, Aunt Kara, Claire, my mom, Aunt Katie, Dave, Dane, and me! My dad stayed home with Reese and Uncle Steve met up with us later.

Daddy and Dane

Katie, as Waldo.

Aunt Katie had a great time hiding and having people play "Where's Waldo?" as we walked.

She enjoyed her Halloween!

It didn't take long for Dane to know exactly what to do.

He had an absolute ball!

Just like when we were kids....Claire and Dane barely got in the house and they were ready for some candy!

Katie took Dane with her to go over to see Tom's sister's little boy, Connor.

Little cuties!

What a fun Halloween night!

No comments:

Post a Comment