Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These Days...

Right now we have two very different boys and we couldn't be happier!

Reese, for the most part, is laid back and just goes with the flow. He is either sleeping or hanging out and looking around. Boy, he looks so long in this picture.

He is spending more and more time being alert.

Our other little man is at a stage in his life where I don't think it is possible to have any more energy. He definitely keeps us on our toes! For example, Sunday he came walking to me with a very full pitcher of Orange Juice. I quickly grabbed it, shocked as to how he actually got it. Then it continued for the rest of the day Sunday and Monday. He seemed to love to check out what is in the refrigerator and bring me tubs of butter, cream cheese, tortilla shells. I found him climbing the refrigerator shelves several times. The good and bad part is that when he opened the refrigerator he would accidentally hit the wall with the door, which I would hear, and this would alert me as to what he was doing.


So Tuesday, when I had to run to Target, I picked up something to help keep me sane and save my wall and refrigerator door........


We now have a child lock on our refrigerator.

When Dane is home, it is on. He was a bit distressed when he came home and found out he couldn't get into the refrigerator. He tried a few times, but seemed to learn quick enough he was not getting in.
Totally worth the $4.00 after juggling a newborn, 2 qts of OJ, and a very strong and determined 2 year old one too many times in the past 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment