Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Trey

My brother, T.J., and his wife, Ashley, blessed our family with another sweet boy!
Terry Henderson Rau III, (Trey) was born on Wednesday, June 13th.

I went up to the hospital with my mom and sisters to wait for the baby to arrive. 

We were so excited to finally meet the little guy! 

It had been a long day for Mommy and Daddy, so Dave stayed at my parent's house with the boys and waited for the news.

Thursday afternoon the boys and I went up to the hospital with my mom and dad.
Dane had been talking about Baby Trey for a few weeks.  I thought he would be confused that we would have another Trey in the family, but he really seem to understand that Aunt Ashley and Uncle T.J. would have a baby named Trey.  He would tell me, "Baby Trey can't play baseball yet like Big Trey can."

Papa held Dane so Uncle T.J. could show him Trey.

He rubbed his back a little.

Then he gave him a soft kiss on the head.

Terry Henderson Rau, Sr. with Terry Henderson Rau, III

3 generations!

So excited to have another nephew and the boys are excited to have another cousin to add to the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment