Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Reese!

Happy First Birthday Reese!
 
This year has just flown by.  I can't believe Reese is a year old!  He has been the happiest baby and is so sweet!  He is very content to just hang out in the stroller while I shop, but the minute he is let loose he is a wild little man.  He will climb on my entertainment center and crawl across it.  He will stand on anything he can get to.
 
He has taken quite a few steps, but isn't fully walking yet.  He is usually too excited to get his little body under control when he is standing up, so he just falls to the ground and starts crawling as fast as he can.  He is usually going after Dane!
 
I packed up bottles this afternoon.  He will only take the sippy cup from me.  We have about a 1/3 can of formula left and after that it is milk time.  I just can't believe he is getting so big!
 
Friday we will go to the Dr. for his one year checkup.  He is a tall boy, but has slimmed down quite a bit....probably because he is always moving so fast!  I can't wait to hear his stats!
 
We will celebrate big time on Saturday with our family and friends, but we has a little family celebration tonight.  Mini cupcakes bought by Daddy and Dane after school.  Dane was so excited to sing Happy Birthday.  It was so cute because he sang, "Happy Birthday to Reese and Papa" (my dad's birthday is today also).
 

 
Happy Birthday Sweet Reese!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment