Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time With My Boys

The month of September seems to have flown by.  Lots of fun times with my sweet, wild boys!
 
As soon as I get home every afternoon I close all of the bedroom doors.  This afternoon I left clothes baskets in the hallway and they kept the boys busy for quite a bit!

 
Reese loves having dinner with us now.  He totally gets into every meal!
 
The boys enjoying spaghetti and green beans together.

 
Cute little spaghetti face!

Bath time has had to change.  Reese is a wild man in the tub, so I can only handle one boy at a time.


 
So much for quiet, calm down time after this little boy's bath.


 
Trying on his clothes for Aunt Katie and Uncle Tom's Wedding!
 
Too cute!
 
Reese always goes after the remotes!
 
Sometimes he might get tired of me taking pictures.
 
Reese's birthday present came in early.  He loved the box!
 
I "thought" I might get a picture of him in his chair, but like i said, "He is a wild man!"


 
This entire day every time Reese got on his zebra to ride it he would face the corner.  I would call his name and he would turn and look at me, then go back to facing the corner.

 
Dane loves making a "special treat" with me.
 
Party favors for the neighborhood Halloween Party arrived and once again the boys loved the box.
 
Yelling, "Go Tigers!"
 
Reese has a new push toy....my trashcan.
 
These boys have been such sleepers lately.  One day 9:45 was their wake up time and this is after going to bed at 7:30!
 
A little tumble on Aunt Katie's front walk!  Poor little guy!  Everyday he would look in the mirror and say, "It's almost better Mommy."
 
I have a few more recent outings to post.  We are LOVING October!  We have had some fun times already!  This weekend we are so excited to be celebrating Aunt Katie and Uncle Tom's wedding!  Lots of fun festivities with family this weekend!  Dave starts vacation on Tuesday, Reese turns 1 year old on Wednesday, and we are getting ready for his big party on Saturday!  What a fun month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment