Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday.....

I had two goals today.  One was to be able to relax a bit and the other was to blog about Reese's First Birthday Party!  I thought the boys would play, Dave would watch football, and I would relax on the couch as I edited pictures and blogged.  Well I didn't achieve either of my goals, but the boys did enjoy a day of playing and watching football!

We had a beautiful fall day on Saturday to celebrate Reese's birthday.  Even with some teething issues and a couple doses of Tylenol, it was a great day!  We were so happy that our family and friends could come hang out with us.  We ate, kids ran and played, and we celebrated our sweet baby boy!  Everyone seemed to have a great time!


Can't wait to look at all the pictures of our fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment