Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Birthday Party and a Relaxing Weekend

We had a great, very relaxing weekend.  We spent a lot of time at home and since it was so rainy and wet all weekend that was nice.

Friday night I had our school district's end of the year banquet.  Dave usually goes with me, but several of my friends' husbands weren't able to go for various reasons so we decided to make it a girls night out.
When I left the boys were having pizza for dinner and were ready to play with their Daddy all night.
I had a great night out with all of my co-workers!

Saturday morning we got ready to go to a birthday party.  Dane's little friend and our neighbor, Aiden, was turning 4 and having his birthday party at McDonalds and then swimming at the Community Center.
Dane was very excited about the party.


All 5 of these boys were delivered by the same OB, Dr. Jostes.  There is also another mom pregnant with another boy that will also be delivered by Dr. Jostes.

Daddy and Reese hanging out at McDonalds.

I am definitely NOT a cold weather, indoor pool person, but I managed to get in a swimsuit so that little Reese would be able to go swimming also.  The boys had a ball and were full of energy so it was good Dave and I were both in the pool with them.

Reese about 30 seconds after leaving the pool party.

Dane said he only had cake at the party, so since he was such a good listener at the pool we drove through DQ for some ice cream.

Saturday afternoon we played outside for a little bit.  It got cool fast so we weren't able to be out there too long.

Filling the bubble mower with bubbles.


This boy is ready for summer!  He wore his spiderman goggles around for quite a while this afternoon!

13 links left on our "days until summer starts" chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment