Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our Day

It was so nice to spend the day at home with my boys.  Still waiting for it to sink in that I don't have to work again until August...such a great feeling!

I woke up to a little voice saying, "Is it wake up time?"  It was almost 3 hours later than my usual wake up time and a much nicer way to wake up!

Strawberries, bananas, and watermelon....I have happy boys!

It was a strange day here...cloudy, sunny, windy...
We played outside a bit!

Reese loves the wagon.  He climbs in and sits for a while.  He doesn't really care if anyone wants to take him on a ride or not.  He's happy to just hang out.

After naps I loaded the boys up in the double jogger and off we went to the playground.  A 2 mile walk round trip was quite a workout pushing 65+ pounds of cuteness.  One of my friends reminded me that with the weight of the stroller I was probably pushing close to 100 pounds!  Plus there were several hills to conquer on the route!

Reese is quite the little swimmer in the bathtub lately.
I can't wait to see him in the pool!

Loving this time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment