Monday, May 20, 2013

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was a wonderful weekend with family and lots of fun!

I came home to this on Friday afternoon.
So Sweet!

 Friday night Dave and I went to the Cardinals Game.  Dave got two tickets to the game and we had a loooong overdue date night!  We had dinner in the Cardinals Club before the game, then sat 7 rows behind home plate with full service food and drink during the game.  It was very nice!

We dropped Dane and Reese off at Aunt Kara and Uncle Steve's house.  Dane was spending the night with Claire and my parents were going to pick Reese up later in the evening and he was going to go home with them.  Dane was so excited to take his spiderman sleeping bag and head to his sleepover.

Popcorn and movie time

They had the best time!

Lots of playing around before bed

 Dave and I went back to my parents house to stay after the game.  Saturday my mom and I did some shopping while Dave and the boys hung out with my dad.  The boys took naps and got ready for our celebration on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday afternoon we went to Aunt Katie and Uncle Tom's house to celebrate their 30th birthdays!
Tom's birthday was May 4th and Katie's birthday was today!

Aunt Katie and Dane

Hanging out in the backyard

Dane hanging out with Daddy

Singing Happy Birthday to Aunt Katie


We stayed at my mom and dad's Saturday night and spent Sunday hanging out.
The boys played in the backyard and we had dinner on the deck.
I love little Reese's smile these days.  Crinkled little face!

The Frost family went to the Cardinals Game with Delaney and Trey's school on Sunday afternoon.  It was High Sock Sunday at the game.  Delaney gave her socks to Amy and he was so, so excited.  He wanted to wear them to daycare today, but I talked him out of that.  He put them on as soon as we got home this afternoon though.

I had the best weekend with my family and now just 2 days left of school!
ALMOST SUMMER VACATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment