Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy and Daddy are bored!

Things are a little different tonight. I stayed at school until 6:00 working. Dave got home shortly after me and the two of us made a frozen pizza, something we haven't had in forever, and we talked about our days. Our house is pretty quiet as our little man enjoys two fun filled days in Kirkwood.

Last night Katie came to spend the night. This morning Dane woke up so happy and ran right to the spare bedroom to hop in bed with Aunt Katie. After breakfast Dane headed to Kirkwood with her for two days of fun.

I got a text shortly after 9:00 this morning of my little buddy on his way with his Aunt Katie. Katie said he was happy and they had a good ride up. Dane would say something, point to things, and Aunt Katie would have a little conversation with him.
Aunt Katie had to go into work for a bit, so Dane hung out with Aunt Kara and Claire.
He seemed to love Claire's kitchen set.

He loved her wagon, even though it was pink.
I am sure these two kept Aunt Kara busy!
Having lunch together
After lunch Kara, Claire, and Dane went to Plaza Frontenac
to meet up with our cousins who are in from Mississippi.
I think Becky is exactly one month younger than Dane.
Dane and Becky
This afternoon Aunt Kara, Aunt Katie, Mama, Claire, and Dane
went up to Kirkwood High School for the Turkey Day Pep Rally.

Walking to the Pep Rally holding hands...so cute!
Aunt Katie and her buddies
I am sure Dane loved all of the excitement!
He really seemed to be watching everything!
I am sure Dane had a blast today. I enjoyed getting pictures of him all day.
I know he will have another great day tomorrow!
We miss him and can't wait to run up to see him right after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment