Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cooking Making!

This past Friday Dane, Reese, and I gathered at my Grandma's house with my mom, sisters, nieces, and nephew for our Annual Christmas Cookie Making. I was busy baking away, so I don't have any pictures of the adults or any of the delicious treats we baked up. Every once in a while I would stop baking and snap a couple of pictures of the kiddos, who were as wild as ever and loving every minute of their day together.


Claire loves "Baby Reese" as she always sweetly whispers to him

This little man was so alert all day. He seemed to have his eyes wide open, watching for a big brother or cousin that may come up and kiss or grab him at any time!
Finally got Dane to kind of sit still for a picture.


Mom sat and watched Polar Express with the kids for a bit so we could finish up a batch of cookies before lunch.

Sweet boy can slip in a nap anywhere!

My Grandma made her traditional lunch for all of us and then we started the kids' cookies. Kara supervised while Amy and I finished up some of our cookies from the morning.

Concentrating as he cuts out a cookie.

Everyone was so patient waiting their turn.

We had a great day! The kids LOVE going to my Grandma's house. We made gooey butter, chocolate gooey butter, toffee, cake balls, peanut butter fudge cookies, and Oreo balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment