Monday, December 12, 2011

Lake Forest Kids Christmas Party

This past Saturday was the Lake Forest Kids Christmas Party. I was in charge of it and had so many cute ideas, but things have been a little crazy here, so I had to do a simpler party than I would have liked. I am writing all of the ideas down for next year though!

The party was at 10:00 in the morning, so we had munkin donuts from Dunkin Donuts, fruit, and milk. The kids each had a craft to do. The highlight of the party was a visit from Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

When it was Dane's turn he was excited to see Santa, but said, "Hold my hand mommy."

He had told me he wanted trucks and trains for Christmas, but when he got to Santa he just smiled.
When Reese went up to see Santa and Mrs. Claus Dane was so worried about why Reese wasn't holding his present that I couldn't get Dane to look at the camera.

Our family at the Christmas Party.

I didn't get any pictures of the tables, Dane with his friends, or the kids making the crafts. I was busy with food and handing the gifts to Santa and Dave took pictures of all of the kids as they sat on Santa's lap. Thank goodness to some friends who held Reese while we took care of some things. It was a fun party for the kids and we enjoyed seeing our friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment