Sunday, January 15, 2012

A couple of pics

I am getting ready to blog about our sweet boy that turns 3 months old on Tuesday and about my goals for 2012, but even with the past four days off I am still working on those posts. Here are a couple of pictures I found this weekend that I thought were just too cute not to share.

Reese with his Sophie, the giraffe. He is still working on gripping her, but when we lay her in his arms he will hold onto her and sometimes accidentally make her squeak!

Dane with his new big boy pants on. Still working on being able to wear them for any length of time. He has days he does awesome and then days we have to go to diapers by noon because we have no more clean underwear. It will come. He does look cute in his little pants though.

An after Christmas 50% off purchase.....Dave and Dane made this gingerbread train and he just loved it. He did eat it after he finished decorating it. It took about a week of little pieces for a treat everyday before I just thought it was time to throw the rest away.



No comments:

Post a Comment