Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

Friday night we gathered at my parent's house to celebrate several birthdays.  We were celebrating Darnel's birthday a little late, Claire's birthday a little early, and my birthday a little early. 

Dane was so excited that all of his cousins were going to be there.  I don't think Claire and Dane stopped moving for one second all night.  They cooked and played trains.
Sweet little Reese hung out with Tom.
The kids eating dinner.
Joe was really enjoying his food!
While we ate Reese took his evening nap.

Then it was time for cake.

Darnel had a cookie cake.
Claire had cupcakes.
I had Turtle Ice Cream Cake.
Dane absolutely LOVED the cupcakes!



He was so happy when Mama gave him one to bring home.
When he got up the next morning it was the first thing he said to me..."Where's my cupcake mommy?"

We opened gifts and hung out a bit more.  It was a fun and relaxing night.  The kids just had an absolute ball running around.  Both the boys slept great after the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment