Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bits and Pieces....

Some bits and pieces of what is going on these days......

A friend gave us a Bumbo seat for Reese to sit in.  He hangs out in it while we eat dinner.  He seems to love it!

***Last weekend when we were in Kirkwood we stopped at the new Jilly's Cupcake Bar. I grabbed a Turtle Cheesecake Cupcake for the weekend.  It was delicious and a great little treat for me!

***Even though I had a Jilly's Cupcake last weekend I am still working hard on eating healthy and walking. I have the perfect new walking partner in my neighborhood. I still want a treadmill though.


Reese's Gentle Giraffe hangs out on his little chair.  He also has a Sleepy Sheep that hangs out on his carseat.  He loves to listen to the music.

Sleepy little boy.  This little man is a good little sleeper.  He goes to sleep by 7:30 p.m. and I usually have to wake him up at 6:00 a.m.

Tracey has a letter, number, shape, and color of the week that the kids learn about at daycare.  She also sends home little activities for us to do at home.  Dane loves it and says, "I need to do my school work mommy."  Tonight we colored the letter "C". 

Dave ran to the mini mart a few minutes away to grab some milk to hold us over until our grocery shopping trip the next day.  He came home with this.......milk in a glass bottle.  Dane was so confused.  He kept saying, "What's that mommy?"  We can return it to get the $1 deposit back.  Right now it sits on our counter....kind of driving me crazy. 

  •  Dane often yells at Max when he is barking. "Don't bark Max.  You're going to wake my brother up."
  • I think Dave and I need an anniversary get away!  Might need to start lining up some babysitters!
  • Tomorrow is Thursday already!  I have to admit, I love Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I get to sleep until 5:30 a.m. instead of 5:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment