Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Snow Day

Last weekend I saw that snow was expected Monday during the day.  I began to worry.  The last time it snowed during the day and we didn't dismiss quite early enough it was terrifiying.  I had white knuckles the whole way home.  Monday, February 13th school was dismissed at 1:00.  There wasn't any snow yet, but I was grateful considering my flashbacks to last February.

Dane, Reese, and I were warm inside our house by the time the snow began to fall.  It accumulated quickly.  Dane was excited when Dave got home and they could venture out.  He kept saying, "There is snow outside.  I can't walk on it."  While I didn't want snow I wanted Dane to be able to go out and play in snow this year. He had a great time, even with the little bit that we had.



We had a snow day on Valentines Day and enjoyed our day at home together.

Heart shaped Blueberry Muffins for breakfast.
Mommy and Dane making sugar cookies.
Becoming such a big helper
Reese hanging out on Daddy.
Reese sat in the highchair for the first time that night....he loved it!
Entertaining us at dinner with his big smiles must have worn him out!  He fell fast asleep as soon as Dave picked him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment