Thursday, February 2, 2012

Brothers and Big, Red Firetrucks

Today Dane and Reese were dressed in their Big Brother, Little Brother shirts.  I first tried to get a picture as they sat on the floor together watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning.  They were singing a song at the time so neither of them would even glance at me.
 I moved them to the couch and it wasn't much better.  Dane said, "Cheese", but he wouldn't look at me.  When I finally gave up and got ready to put Reese in the carseat so we could head out to school Dane decided he wanted to hold Reese.  I promised him he could as soon as we got home this afternoon.

Tuesday Dane stayed home with Dave for a little "Daddy and Dane" day.  They first went to Target and Sams for me.  :)  When they got back home they went up to the Lake Forest Firehouse so Dave could practice some skills.  Dane, of course, had a blast.  He told me all about the firetrucks and how they were big and red.  He said Daddy drove the truck and it sprayed water.

Looks like he is having a pretty good time.

He even wore his little fireman raincoat.

He totally enjoyed his day with Daddy.

1 comment: