Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 2013

I am getting ready to head back to work tomorrow after having 16 wonderful days off (well minus one day when Dave and I were both in bed sick with an awful stomach bug).  While I haven't made any New Years Resolutions, my mind is really spinning with everything I am hoping for this year.  Lots of family time, couple time, girlfriend time, sister time, organization, time to create, time to try new things at home and at work, exersize, travel, blog......my list is long.  I do plan to sit down and make some goals, just because I am that kind of person.  Seems all of these things require time, which is one thing I don't have much of.
 
Right now life is crazy busy.  At work the third grade is currently being trained in three different programs!!  Seriously I have taught third grade for 12 years at Ste Gen and I feel I might lose my mind.  That is on top of the everyday stuff.....lesson plan, grade papers, assess.  Dave is still working 3-11p.m. shift.  I am a single mom Sunday-Thursday.  Life is just busy, busy, busy!
 
One goal I definitely have is to keep these two sweet boys happy.  Right now they are happy, busy, and wild!  While there are many nights that are rough as I try to make dinner, clean house, work on school work, and take care of these two little men I don't want to forget about how fun these times are.  I don't want to rush through these times.
 
A peek at what my little buddies are up to:
 
My Rams Player, bike or motorcycle riding (as he likes to call it), backpack and pj wearing little guy:
 
My little sweetheart Reese is so loving, but wild at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment