Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Little Stunt Men

Dane got a bike for Christmas.  He calls it his "motorcycle bike".  He has been dying to ride it.  He tried to ride it around the kitchen and was stopped many times.  Finally it warmed up and enough snow melted for Dave and Dane to go out riding.  They went down to the Marina and rode in the parking lot.  He had an absolute blast!





My other little stunt man is sneaky.  I was making dinner the other night and he was playing nicely with his little musical table.  I saw him pushing it across the room, but didn't think much of it.

Next thing I know I see this....


He then turns around and looks at me.....a guilty look.  He knows he's been caught!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I have a little one who wants to climb on EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete