Sunday, January 27, 2013

Staying Busy

One of my goals for the new year was to blog more about what we were doing in our daily lives and not just when we had something big going on.  Our daily lives are just so busy that it seems that we walk in the door at 4:00 and then next thing I know it is midnight.  I say "busy", but it isn't like we have ten places to go after school, it is just chasing after two toddlers that keeps me hopping.  I am still working on getting better at blogging though.

Last Thursday I had the day off to take Reese to his 15 month checkup.  I was really glad I had it scheduled last week.  These boys are coughing and have running noses.  No fevers and they don't seem uncomfortable, but I was happy to have Reese's ears checked and his lungs listened to.  Dane enjoyed some time with Aunt Katie.  They picked up some Pretzel Boys and head to her house to hang out for a bit.  Reese had a great appointment and is still a happy and healthy boy...97% for height and 80% for weight.

We have been struggling here since going back to school in January.  These sleepy boys are hard to wake up.  Thankfully Dave has had some mornings that he has been able to take the boys to daycare a little later.  They usually get there by 8:00 for breakfast, however last Friday they didn't get there until 9:00.  We have to work on this because Dave is going to be leaving at 5:45 am starting February 5th so no more late mornings for these guys.

Reese was taken out of the tub first the other night and while Dane was getting out Reese was on the run.  Looking so cute in his little giraffe towel.


I can totally see the 97% for height here...he looks like a giant!


 

The boys wanted to play in Reese's room after they got their pjs on the other night.  I ran to get my camera to get some shots of them playing together.  Apparently the rocking chair is where they wanted to play because this is what I came back to.

Reese standing on something, what a surprise!


Giving his big brother hugs...

Then Dane tried for a hug....

Silly Dane..



Then Reese was done and things got a little crazy!











Reese was supposed to be "calming down" before bed.  I was filling sippy cups with milk and Dane yells, "Mom, look what Reese is doing now!"


It's always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment