Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dane's 4th Birthday

I can't believe my sweet boy is 4!  He keeps telling me that Reese is my baby, but he can be my 4 year old BIG, Baby Boy!  Dane is all boy.  He is so, so sweet and is as rough and tough as they come!

Dane is totally into sports right now.  He loves to play and loves to watch!
He said he wanted an all sports birthday.  He told me I needed to include softball and volleyball for Laney also.

He thought it was so neat that Daddy, Reese, and Dane all wore Cardinal shirts.
Our family on Dane's 4th birthday!

Our boys having fun!
 My BIG boy!

 Sweet brothers!


 We decided to have a baseball meal...hotdogs and chips....with fruit and Pretzel Boys Pretzels!

 Dane didn't want a cake.  He wanted cupcakes and cookies!
 I made Oreo Truffle Footballs.
 Dane and I made up the treat bags earlier in the week.  He was so excited to give them to everyone.
 Dane could hardly wait for the guests to come.
He was so excited to have all of his cousins coming to play.

Baby Trey came dressed for the party in his baseball shirt and hat.
 Having lunch outside
 So excited to get his birthday cupcake!

Making a wish!


 Time for some presents

 So serious in this picture, making sure I got his Power Ranger Card Reader in the picture.


 Dane wanted to wear his mask in this picture.
 I finally got him to take it off so I could get another picture!
This was such a fun birthday with my little man!  He was so excited!  When I put him to bed he told me he had the best party and got everything he wanted!
We are so glad our family and friends could come celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment