Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday

 
ONE:  I was feeling a little stressed about everything going on this next week.  Spent the morning with my husband running errands and got quite a bit done.  Much more relaxed now!
 
 
 TWO:  This cute little guy turns four on July 21st.  We have his birthday party planned for the 20th.  He is all sports these days so I am in the midst of planning a fun filled sports party!
 
THREE:  Small town County Fair this weekend.  We will head to the parade this afternoon.  I am sure it will be full of tractors.  The boys will love checking everything out.  Tomorrow after naps we will head into the fair to see all of the animals! 
 

 
 
FOUR: Summer is going quick!  Before I know it I will welcoming a new group of third graders and Dane will be starting his first year of preschool.  Still time for trips to the Magic House, Zoo, pool, and lots of fun!
 
FIVE:  I have to admit the summer to do list, project wise, hasn't been to given much attention.  Having a ball with these two little guys has been on high priority.  With about 5 weeks left I will be sitting in bed tonight making up the top ten things to get done!
 
Looks like a beautiful weekend....Ste. Gen Fair, a pool party and lots of family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment